Primary Location : Bloomingdale, GA
Number of Openings : 1
Shift: 3:30p-7:00am SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Newly opened Residential Treatment Center in the Bloomingdale, GA area, Lakeside CSU treats adolescents with emotional and behavioral issues triggered by trauma. Treatment is provided in a warm and friendly environment by a group of well-trained, highly motivated RNs and LPNs that takes pride in delivering quality care.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university and Current Georgia License as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Psychiatric nursing experience with at least a year of demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience preferred
- Experience working with adolescents 9 to 17 years of age
- RN with current state license
- CPR and CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention)
- A valid Georgia driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a criminal background and pre-employment drug screen is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in nursing knowledge and skills.
- Ability to implement facility policies related to the provision of care and services provided to residents.
- Assists in creating, maintaining, and managing a safe therapeutic milieu.
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting
- Must possess good problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise critical thinking and excellent nursing judgment
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
Because we value our employees we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. Come join our team and experience a sense of fulfillment as we truly change the lives of others.
**GATEWAY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES IS A TOBACCO FREE AGENCY**
TB testing and a fingerprint based background check of the Georgia and Federal Criminal History Record Database will be required upon appointment.