Registered Nurse I – Savannah Counseling Services - Outpatient Primary Location : Savannah, GA (Thunderbolt)
Number of Openings : 1
Shift: 8:00am to 6:00pm Mon-Fri
Status: Full-Time / Exempt-Salaried
Under general supervision, provides professional nursing services in accordance with medical protocols. Assesses the consumer's condition, develops care plans, provides treatment and education. Records pertinent observations and responses to treatment. May supervise subordinate staff.
· Licensed and in good standing as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia
· Psychiatric nursing experience preferred
· CPR and CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) preferred
· A valid Georgia driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a criminal background and pre-employment drug screen is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Demonstrated proficiency in nursing knowledge and skills.
· Ability to implement facility policies related to the provision of care and services provided to residents.
· Assists in creating, maintaining, and managing a safe therapeutic milieu.
· Ability to work well with others in a team setting
· Must possess good problem solving skills
· Ability to exercise critical thinking and excellent nursing judgment
· Must possess good oral and written communication skills
Because we value our employees we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. Come join our team and experience a sense of fulfillment as we truly change the lives of others.
**GATEWAY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES IS A TOBACCO FREE AGENCY**
TB testing and a fingerprint based background check of the Georgia and Federal Criminal History Record Database will be required upon appointment.