Job Title: Lead Clinician, Glynn Outpatient
Status: Full-Time / Salaried
Along with the team leader, provides clinical leadership to the Glynn Outpatient Team in assessment, treatment planning, general healthcare, medical and psychosocial approaches.
- Directs the day-to-day clinical operations of the team in the absence of the Team Leader
Assists with providing clinical supervision of team members including scheduling staff work hours to assure appropriate coverage
- Develops and implements person-centered individual treatment plans.
- Continuously evaluate status of all consumers providing appropriate coordination of treatment to meet their changing needs.
- Lead team & treatment planning meetings.
- Provide on-call crisis interventions.
- Participate in engaging and motivating consumers to meet their treatment goals.
- Acts as advocate for consumer to secure needed services.
- Maintains consumer confidentiality and adherence to HIPAA requirements.
- Provides care and services both in the office and in the community.
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize the elements of a crisis state and knows how to deescalate or resolve the situation.
- Provides services to maintain placement in the least restrictive environment.
- Advocates on behalf of the consumer to secure community resources.
- Completes all required documentation in a timely manner consistent with agency guidelines
- Maintains agency required productivity standards
Georgia LCSW, LPC or LMFT and two years of work experience with adult, geriatric, dual diagnosis counseling to include crisis management, intensive case management and clinical supervision.
All required licenses/certification must be maintained in an active status without suspension, lapse or revocation throughout employment.