Position: Clinical Team Leader (LCSW Licensed) – Camden County
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisor: Associate Director of Outpatient Services – South
Schedule: Mon – Fri 8-5
Salary: Based upon experience, education & licensure
Job Summary: Performs assessments, treatment planning/monitoring and discharge planning. Provides counseling/therapy to clients requiring complex intervention. Performs, coordinates and monitors the assessment, treatment planning process and follow up for each consumer. Provides social support needed to cope with chronic, acute mental illness and physical and/or developmental disabilities. May act as supervisor or team lead for unit.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct intake, screening, assessment, and referral of clients as appropriate.
- Provide appropriate & effective clinical assessments by gathering all relevant information to identify problems & determine if consumer meets core-customer eligibility criteria & assign service priority.
- Develop person-centered plans for service users.
- In all activities, coordinate closely with the interdisciplinary team to best help service users, including behavioral health specialists, Staff Psychiatrist, registered nurses, quality assurance specialists, paraprofessionals, Medical Director and the Clinical Director.
- Based on the assessment, work with the client to establish an individual treatment plan outlining the goals of treatment.
- Provide individual, family or group counseling/training in the appropriate setting to facilitate recovery..
- Evaluates, facilitates and monitors services and client’s progress in relationship to established goals and objectives
- Maintain strict confidentiality of information at all times according to established departmental policies & procedures.
- Adjust techniques & interventions as needed to ensure barriers to progress are addressed and movement toward recovery/independence is facilitated.
- Ensure that all treatment plans are current and services are authorized before being provided.
- Deliver services that are clinically appropriate to consumer's needs as specified in the treatment plan and meet responsibilities to consumer and third party payor by providing only services that meet best practice guidelines.
- Oversee the discharge planning process.
- Meet the minimum direct time requirements of 1,200 individual billed hours a year.
- Records services accurately that relate directly to the treatment outcomes, within approved timeframes. Completes required clinical documentation according to agency standards.
- Maintain all documentation in accordance with applicable policies, laws and instructions.
- Ensure that all services provided are within the guidelines and document care in compliance with agency requirements and standards.
- Ensure that all notes will be in CareLogic and signed no later than 10:00 A.M. the day after the service was provided.
- Maintain a minimum chart audit score of 93% or better for all consumers on case-load.
- Ensure all weekly reports have been addressed and cleaned up (if necessary) within 48 hours of receiving reports.
- Attends and participates in the interdisciplinary treatment planning.
- Attend unit treatment team meetings, unit meetings and supervisions.
- Coordinates community resource availability based on client needs (day program, guardians, etc.) to assure maximum social integration.
- Read and review treatment team notes weekly
Required Education & Experience: Master’s degree from an accredited program, LCSW full licensure in the area of assignment AND Two years of experience at the lower level.
Supervisory Responsibilities: May supervise or act as team lead. Performance Management is a key responsibility of all supervisors.