Title: Executive Assistant I
Location: Brunswick, GA
FLSA Status: Nonexempt / Hourly
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Job Summary: Under general supervision, provides administrative support to the highest level of administration within the organization. Responsible for scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, and managing multiple priorities. Assist in the preparation of reports, gathering and researching information, preparing presentations, coordinating meetings, copying and filing, preparing notes, performing data entry, and other special projects as needed. Reviews incoming correspondences to executive and forwards appropriately or, based on a knowledge of recipient's views, may respond for them. Assists in the administration and interpretation of policies and procedures for the organization and department. Maintains confidential information. May act as a spokesperson for departmental inquiries. Performs related responsibilities as required attention of the executive.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Executive Support for the Executive Leadership, including but not limited to:
1. Planning, coordination, and scheduling of Executive Leadership meetings, appointments, webinars, and conference calls
2. Planning and scheduling travel reservations and itineraries
3. Management of Executive Leadership Outlook accounts
4. Proactive, ongoing review in advance of CEO schedule and calendars to identify and resolve meeting conflicts and competing deadlines.
5. Proofing and conversion of CEO rough draft documents into final copy.
6. Screening of meeting requests and requests for information.
7. Preparation of documents for CEO signature.
8. Expense report preparation for CEO.
· Creation, production and distribution of agendas, memorandums, emails, meeting materials slideshow presentations
· Publishes Agency Monthly Newsletter plus special editions as requested.
· Maintains agency Facebook account and Website.
· Materials purchasing
· Coordination of mail projects
· In conjunction with webmaster, maintenance and posting of information of website
· Maintenance of information on the intranet website
· Following up with local print media to ensure agency announcements and press releases are being run.
· Planning, coordination, communications, purchasing, materials preparation, and minutes taking for management meetings, including but not limited to:
o Executive Leadership
o Board of Directors meetings and associated subcommittees
o Board Retreat
o Leadership Training
o Town Hall Meetings
· Assists with public relations and event advertisement as needed.
· Maintains an adequate supply of promotional items for use at events.
· Prioritizes time and resources among areas of responsibility.
· Sets goals and defines measurement of progress.
· Seeks feedback to determine status of ongoing projects or programs.
· Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
· Maintains organizational and time management skills
· Serves on project teams or various departments for administrative related matters.
Required Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications or a related fieldfrom an accredited college or university AND three years of office administration or senior secretarial experience, or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
Gateway is an equal opportunity employer.