Position: Clinician - Fully Licensed - (Part-Time)
Program: Glynn Outpatient
Location: Brunswick, GA
Status : Part-Time (25 hours per week)
The Behavioral Health Clinician performs Psycho-social assessments, treatment planning/monitoring and discharge planning. Provides Counseling/Therapy to clients requiring complex intervention. May perform commitment determinations and/or execute orders of involuntary commitments.
Essential functions of the position :
· Provides services to individuals, groups and families requiring complex professional intervention using a variety of psychotherapeutic techniques.
· Conducts advance level psychosocial assessments/evaluations.
· Conducts periodic reassessments to determine continued eligibility and/or appropriateness for services.
· Establishes linkage and coordination of services with community resources. Develops and maintains a cooperative working relationship with community service providers
· Records services accurately that relate directly to the treatment outcomes, within approved timeframes. Completes required clinical documentation according to agency standards.
Core Competencies :
· Knowledge of best practices in Outpatient services, federal policies/procedures and guidelines.
· Georgia State Composite Board Code of Ethics.
· Diagnostic impressions or criteria.
· Knowledge of how client advocacy system operates, Crisis intervention techniques, Individual and Group therapy techniques.
· Knowledge of various therapeutic models, intervention as directly related to area of assignment.
· Various types of medication and their effects.
· Treatment approaches relevant to your specific field.
· Family dynamics. Family support groups and Confidentiality policies.
· Behavior modification techniques, Psychological tests and evaluations
Minimum Qualifications : Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, sociology, education, nursing, vocational rehabilitation, or a related field. *or* bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, education, nursing, vocational rehabilitation, or a related field and two (2) years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) work experience working with people with addictive disease. Experience leading groups to address recovery from substance abuse issues.
Required Qualifications: Full Licensed Clinician in the state of Georgia - LCSW or LPC or LMFT in the state of Georgia
Gateway Behavioral Health Services is fully accredited by CARF.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to JOBS@GATEWAYBHS.org