Location: Chatham County
Program: Chatham Peer Support
Status: Part-time/hrly (20 - 24 hours per week)
Under close to general supervision, transports passengers and/or mail and materials in an assigned geographical area. Ensures safety of vehicle being operated. May perform and/or assist with routine maintenance of vehicles. May perform general maintenance of office areas and grounds. May make vehicle assignments to staff.Essential Functions
- Operates a motor vehicle in order to transport passengers and/or mail and materials.
- Reports all accidents, incidents and/or breakdowns involving vehicle(s) while in use.
- Performs and/or assists with preventive maintenance of vehicles. May perform general maintenance of office areas and grounds.
- Assigns available vehicles to employees.
- Completes and submits appropriate documentation for area of assignment.
- Maintains a consistent, high quality, customer-focused orientation when conducting business and providing services or products to consumers, the general public and other external customers.
Performs work according to all rules, regulations, policies and guidelines, including but not limited to those listed below: (Performed by all incumbents)
Minimum Qualifications: Any combination of training and experience which would have enabled the applicant to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities. Required licenses and certification: Class 1 Georgia motor vehicle operators license. Note: when operating vehicles 80 inches wide or wider, designed to carry more than 10 passengers, a class III operator’s license is required.
Preferred Qualifications:No Preferred qualifications information is available.
**GATEWAY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES IS A TOBACCO FREE AGENCY**
TB testing and a fingerprint based background check of the Georgia and Federal Criminal History Record Database will be required upon appointment.