Position: Licensed Clinician with CACII (LCSW or LPC) and (CAC-II Certification)
Program : LIberty County Outpatient
Location: Hinesville, GA
Status : Contract position
The Behavioral Health Clinician performs Psycho-social assessments, treatment planning/monitoring and discharge planning. Provides Counseling/Therapy to clients requiring complex intervention. May perform commitment determinations and/or execute orders of involuntary commitments.
Essential functions of the position :
· Provides services to individuals, groups and families requiring complex professional intervention using a variety of psychotherapeutic techniques.
· Conducts advance level psychosocial assessments/evaluations.
· Conducts periodic reassessments to determine continued eligibility and/or appropriateness for services.
· Establishes linkage and coordination of services with community resources. Develops and maintains a cooperative working relationship with community service providers
· Records services accurately that relate directly to the treatment outcomes, within approved timeframes. Completes required clinical documentation according to agency standards.
Core Competencies :
· Knowledge of best practices in Outpatient services, federal policies/procedures and guidelines.
· Georgia State Composite Board Code of Ethics.
· Diagnostic impressions or criteria.
· Knowledge of how client advocacy system operates, Crisis intervention techniques, Individual and Group therapy techniques.
· Knowledge of various therapeutic models, intervention as directly related to area of assignment.
· Various types of medication and their effects.
· Treatment approaches relevant to your specific field.
· Family dynamics. Family support groups and Confidentiality policies.
· Behavior modification techniques, Psychological tests and evaluations
Minimum Qualifications : Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, sociology, education, nursing, vocational rehabilitation, or a related field. *or* bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, education, nursing, vocational rehabilitation, or a related field and two (2) years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) work experience in social services delivery (case management, outreach, prevention/education, etc.).
* Fully Licensed Clinician in the state of Georgia - LCSW or LPC in the state of Georgia
* CAC-II certification.
* Extensive experience with addictive disease.
Gateway Behavioral Health Services is fully accredited by CARF.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to JOBS@GATEWAYBHS.org