Position: Clinician, Full or Associate Licensed (LMSW, LCSW, LAPC, LPC, LAMFT, LMFT)
Program : Glynn BHCC
Location: Brunswick, GA
Status : Full Time/Salaried (Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm : Monthly weekend rotations)
GatewayCommunity Service Board performs Psycho-social assessments, treatment planning/monitoring and discharge planning. Provides Counseling/Therapy to clients requiring complex intervention. May perform commitment determinations and/or execute orders of involuntary commitments.
Essential functions of the position :
· Provides services to individuals, groups and families requiring complex professional intervention using a variety of psychotherapeutic techniques.
· Conducts advance level psychosocial assessments/evaluations.
· Conducts periodic reassessments to determine continued eligibility and/or appropriateness for services.
· Establishes linkage and coordination of services with community resources. Develops and maintains a cooperative working relationship with community service providers
· Records services accurately that relate directly to the treatment outcomes, within approved timeframes. Completes required clinical documentation according to agency standards.
Core Competencies :
· Knowledge of best practices in Outpatient services, federal policies/procedures and guidelines.
· Georgia State Composite Board Code of Ethics.
· Diagnostic impressions or criteria.
· Knowledge of how client advocacy system operates, Crisis intervention techniques, Individual and Group therapy techniques.
· Knowledge of various therapeutic models, intervention as directly related to area of assignment.
· Various types of medication and their effects.
· Treatment approaches relevant to your specific field.
· Family dynamics. Family support groups and Confidentiality policies.
· Behavior modification techniques, Psychological tests and evaluations
Minimum Qualifications : Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, sociology, education, nursing, vocational rehabilitation, or a related field. *or* bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, education, nursing, vocational rehabilitation, or a related field and two (2) years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) work experience in social services delivery (case management, outreach, prevention/education, etc.) and Crisis experience.
Required Qualifications: Full or Associate Licensed Clinician in the state of Georgia - (LCSW / LPC / LMSW / LAPC in Georgia or Unlicensed with degree and Supervisee/Trainee Status)
Gateway Behavioral Health Services is fully accredited by CARF.