Location: Brunswick, GA
Program: Human Resources
Status: Full-Time / Salaried
The Human Resources Recruiter, position is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).Candidate will work closely with management in supporting designated locations.
Essential functions of the position:
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
Minimum Requirements: Must have accredited Bachelor’s in Business, Human Resources, or a related field. Must have knowledge of principles of Personnel Administration, including Employment Law.
Preferred Qualification: Two years of HR experience and/or SHRM certification. Excellent organizational and written and oral communication skills. Ability to train and direct the work of subordinate staff. Extensive knowledge of procedures, practices, rules and standards associated with Georgia State Government personnel transactions. Extensive knowledge of PeopleSoft. Extensive experience proofing, auditing and resolving personnel transaction errors. Knowledge of HR Query and reporting. Knowledge of PeopleSoft HR functionality.
Gateway Behavioral Health Services is fully accredited by CARF. Human Resources Generalist II position comes with a competitive compensation package of salary, medical benefits, 401(a) retirement benefits, and paid time off.
Gateway Behavioral Health Services is an equal opportunity employer.