Position: Administrative Supervisor
Program : Chatham BHCC
Location: Savannah, GA
Status : Full-Time / Exempt / Salaried
Job Summary: Supervises, guides, and/or instructs the work assignments of subordinate staff. Performs a variety of general secretarial, clerical, and administrative support functions/processes or a few specialized or essential clerical functions in support of a unit or office and related personnel. May enter data and/or process documents and records. The work includes operating standard office
equipment. Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Teamwork and Cooperation
- Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across her department to achieve shared goals;
- Treats other with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor;
- Values the contributions of others.
- Maintains focus on Agency goals and mission.
- Clearly establishes and communicates goals and accountabilities;
- Monitors and evaluates performance;
- Provides effective feedback and coaching;
- Identifies development needs and helps employees address them to achieve optimal performance and gain valuable skills that will translate into strong performance in future roles.
- Develops innovative approaches to address problems and drive continuous improvement in programs and processes;
- Drives effective and smooth change initiatives across the agency by communicating, confirming understanding and actively working to overcome resistance.
- Motivates staff to improve quantity and quality of work performed and provides training and development opportunities as appropriate.
- Occasionally, instructs and advises individuals on daily living skills in one-on-one or group instruction, when short-staffed.
- Observes and monitors individual’s behavior. Counsel and advises individual on behavioral problems, daily decision making and the resolution of minor problems.
- Accurately documents services provided/extended, progress notes, activities, crafts, ISP goals, behaviors, meetings and keeping families/caregivers informed of achievements and concerns.
- Decision Making
- Organizational Skills
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Ethical Conduct
- Cooperation and Collaboration
- Financial Awareness
Required Education & Experience: Two years related experience OR Associate degree OR One year at the lower level position and supervisory experience.