Program : Glynn BHCC
Location: Brunswick, GA
Status : Full-Time/Hourly/ 12H Rotations Weekly
Job Summary: Provides administrative, clerical, and secretarial functions in support of a department. Duties include drafting basic correspondence, answering telephones, providing information to callers, scheduling appointments, etc.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets persons entering program, determines nature and purpose of visit, and directs or escorts them to specific destinations.
- Uses agency specific computer application software to schedule appointments with consumers.
- Follows agency protocol for tasks such as data entry/maintenance.
- Collects fees for services for program.
- Uses independent judgment and initiative to perform clerical duties in support of the behavioral health unit/department; i.e. copying/distributing documents and materials, maintaining record-keeping and filing systems, etc.
- Completes forms in accordance with organizational procedures.
- Uses Microsoft Office and composes, types, and distributes meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- May purchase and maintain supplies and/or stock items.
- Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail, email and other materials.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers, take messages, or transfers calls to appropriate individuals.
- Maintains confidential information
- Prepares and disseminates pertinent reports to appropriate individual
- Composes, types, and distributes meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Maintain personnel and administrative files in an orderly manner.
- Take minutes at monthly staff meeting and maintain in appropriate file.
- Performs job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Teamwork and Cooperation
- Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across her department to achieve shared goals;
- Treats other with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor;
- Values the contributions of others.
- Maintains focus on Agency goals and mission.
- Decision Making
- Organizational Skills
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Ethical Conduct
- Cooperation and Collaboration
- Financial Awareness
Required Education & Experience: One year related experience OR One year at the lower level or position equivalent.
Gateway Community Service Board is fully accredited by CARF.