Title: Day Shift LPN
Location: Brunswick- BHCC
Status: Full time/Hourly
Shift: Day Shift (12 Hours Rotations)
Job Description: Provides a broad range of paraprofessional social services and nursing duties to consumers and their families. Under the clinical supervision of RN, provides patient care. Conducts consumer intakes, participates in treatment team planning. Assists in dealing with personal and social problems. May perform case management duties. Assist with admissions/discharge or transfer process of client in accordance with policies of facility and unit guidelines/expectations.
- Administers medications accurately and safely within agency guidelines
- Performs treatments and provides preventative maintenance care to consumers per MD orders and accepted Nursing Standard of Practice guidelines.
- Performs nursing assessments
- Consistently and accurately transcribes and implements physician's orders and documents all consumer information.
- Educates consumers regarding disease process, diagnoses, medications and other aspects of care and treatment.
- Monitors, records and reports symptoms and changes in consumer's conditions, as well as well as pertinent information in record, in timely manner.
- Communicates and treats consumers with respect and dignity.
Required Education & Experience:
* Current LPN license without restrictions and 6 months of LPN experience.
*Patient care in mental health and addictive disease treatment