Job Title: Front Desk Clerk
Location: Liberty Outpatient - Hinesville, GA
Status: Part-Time/Hourly (Monday through Friday)
1. Greets persons entering program, determines nature and purpose of visit, and directs or escorts them to specific destinations.
2. Uses agency specific computer application software to schedule appointments with consumers.
3. Follows agency protocol for tasks such as data entry/maintenance.
4. Collects fees for services for program.
5. Uses independent judgment and initiative to perform clerical duties in support of the unit; i.e. copying/distributing documents and materials, maintaining record-keeping and filing systems, etc.
6. Completes forms in accordance with organizational procedures.
7. Uses Microsoft Office and composes, types, and distributes meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
8. May purchase and maintain supplies and/or stock items.
9. Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail, email and other materials.
10. Answers telephone and gives information to callers, take messages, or transfers calls to appropriate individuals.
11. Maintains confidential information
12. Prepares and disseminates pertinent reports to appropriate individuals
13. Prepares and maintains all required documentation for area of assignment.
14. Composes, types, and distributes meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
15. Maintain personnel and administrative files in an orderly manner.
16. Take minutes at monthly staff meeting and maintain in appropriate file.
17. Ensures appropriate data is updated as needed.
18. Maintain quality and compliance with documentation and billing
19. Provide necessary reports as needed
Required Education & Experience: Two years related experience OR Associate degree OR One year at the lower level position and supervisory experience.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Work Environment: This job involves general office environment. Some minor travel may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stand or kneel and occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop. Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Must have the ability to sit for long periods of time at a computer. Employee frequently uses fine hand/eye coordination, hearing and visual acuity. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are not hazardous or unpleasant condition caused by noise, dust, etc. Employee must be able to travel between Gateway sites. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gateway BHS promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee in this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.