Title: Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: Brunswick, GA
Status: Full time/Hourly
Shift: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, on call required
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administers medications accurately and safely within agency guidelines.
- Performs treatments and provides preventative maintenance care to consumers per MD orders and accepted Nursing Standard of Practice guidelines.
- Performs Nursing Assessments
- Consistently and accurately transcribes and implements physician's orders and documents all consumer information
- Educates consumers regarding disease process, diagnoses, medications and other aspects of care and treatment.
- Uses appropriate interview techniques to obtain pertinent health history
- Monitors, records and reports symptoms and changes in consumer's conditions in timely manner.
- Documents pertinent information in record accurately and timely.
- Communicates and treats consumers with respect and dignity.
Required Education & Experience:
Current LPN license without restrictions. 6 months of experience as LPN.